The Competition Series Vance & Hines
Sidewinder Exhaust has been designed exclusively for drag racing
applications and features a 4-2-1 design for peak power on stock or
heavily modified engines. Tapered head pipes and full merge collectors
are light weight, high quality stainless steel and slip fit together
with dual swivel end retention springs keeping them in place. An O2
sensor bung is located in the rear collector for air/fuel ratio
monitoring. The unique megaphone shape adds valuable right hand
cornering clearance without sacrificing flow. Oil cooler removal is
required and a bypass kit is included.
- Designed exclusively
for drag race applications, this 4:2:1 exhaust is the ultimate design
for peak power on stock, heavily modified and nitrous engines.
- Quality, lightweight stainless steel construction.
- Tapered head pipes and full merge collectors for maximum performance.
- Slip fit collector joints with “dual swivel end retention springs”.
- Tuned length megaphone with optional baffle.
- O2 sensor bung in rear collector for stock O2 sensor or wideband air/fuel ratio monitoring.
- Weighs only 10 pounds, over 38 pounds lighter than the stock Hayabusa exhaust.
- Includes oil cooler bypass kit and spring puller tool.
*Note - Fairing modification required. Template Supplied.