Now available from Ryan Schnitz Racing is a plug and play wiring
harness for the Kawasaki ZX-14R (12-19). This harness will plug right
in place of the stock ECU and instantly connect up to the MaxxECU Sport
for all engine functions. 2 Twelve pin connectors on the harness allow
quick and easy access to all available inputs and outputs for air
shifters, nitrous, boost control, pressure sensors, temperature sensors
etc. This is the easiest way to get started with a stand alone ECU!
One box will do it all!
- Plug and Play Installation - no cutting or splicing
- Mil Spec wire with Fiberglass "snakeskin" covering
- Pre-wired for Bosch Style Igniter or direct replacement (Igniter Not Included)
- Pre-Wired for Bosch 4.2 LSU Lambda Sensor. (Sensor Not Included)
- Inputs Connector for adding additional sensors - pressure, temperature etc.
- Outputs Connector for air shift solenoids, nitrous
solenoids, boost control solenoids, shift lights, auto shifter, water
- CAN Connector for aftermarket Dash or any CAN device
- Complete Wire Harness Pinout Included to make adding sensors and devices a breeze
*Note - Not wired for Idle Control, Secondary Throttle Blade Control or stock dash. AEM Dash or Bluetooth Tablet Recommended