ZX14 Stage 1 Turbo System
Garret GT dual ball bearing turbo, will support over 430hp,
- 38 mm Tial Sport MVS Waste Gate (external)
- 304 grade stainless steel header and flanges
- Braided oil feed line and fittings
- Oil return line, and fittings
- New in-line fuel pump
- RCC Billet Rising rate regulator (FMU)
- Fuel lines for the fuel system
- Billet aluminum air box covers
- Crankcase vent filter
- RCC Billet mechanical scavenge pump
- K&N air filter
- All vacuum lines, connectors, hose clamps, and fittings.
Stock engine 260rwhp on pump fuel with stage 1 or stage 2 kit.
Engine with turbo pistons and HD valve springs, 290rwhp on stage 1 or stage 2 kit with pump fuel, or 330-340rwhp on race fuel with the stage 2 kit.
With a fully built engine, HD connecting rods, turbo pistons, valve springs, etc. The stage 2 kit will be 290-300rwhp on pump fuel, and 440rwhp on race gas.
2006-2011 models recommended boost is 6 psi, makes 260hp at rear wheel with stock engine.
2012-2017 models recommended boost is 4 psi, makes 260hp at rear wheel with stock engine.
It fits inside stock body work for a very stealthy look. This system can be upgraded to over 400 HP by adding secondary fuel system and engine work. No more turbo upgrades to be purchased.