MPS Auto Shift Boxes
When you need the ultimate in consistency nothing beats the MPS Auto Shifts
- Lifetime Warranty
- Easily Adjusted Shift RPM
- Uses Standard RPM Chips
- Outside Access To Adjustments
- Compact Size: 5" x 2 1/2" x 2 1/8"
The original Auto Shift Control (1-0010) designed by MPS in 1986 has undergone another series of improvements. It is now solid state and 45% smaller than the previous unit. The new unit measures only 5" x 2 1/2" x 2 1/8". The MPS Auto Shift Control is still the best weapon for good consistent runs. Shift points are the biggest reason for inconsistent runs. It shifts at the same preprogrammed point, run after run. Watch the track and your opponent, not a shift light! The shift point is easily changed using standard MSD RPM chips.
- Hayabusa owners using an old style Muzzy shifter must use an MPS Hayabusa Air Shifter Wire Harness (p/n 1-0285) otherwise it will not work.
- Any bike with a waste spark ignition and needs 360Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° calibration (If you have carburators and 4 individual stick coils you are probably waste spark)
- Auto Shift boxes with built in kills will not work with Dynojet Ignition Modules or Dyna ARC-2
- **As of 06/19/2015, all 360Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° calibrated boxes have been discontinued. If your application requires 360Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° calibration use a 180Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° calibrated box with a half RPM chip.