- The original and still the best choice for 70s to 80s in-line fours
- Increased cornering clearance and horsepower coupled with a lighter system results in unbelievable performance
- Retains centerstand, oil filter and drain access
- Electrostatically applied Ceramicoat 2500
- Includes street type baffle
- Some carburetor re-jetting may be required
- Exhaust gaskets are not included, but recommended. This system require 4 or our part number 261096
(1) 4 into 1 head pipe
(1) Muffler w/removable baffle
(1) Centerstand stop
(3) Mount straps
(2) Rubber grommets
(1) #72 T-Bolt camp
(1) 5/16 x 1-1/4 in. Hexhead bolt
(1) 5/16 in. Flat washer
(1) 5/16 in. Nyloc nut
(1) 12mm-1.25 x 20mm Hexhead bolts
(1) 12mm Nyloc nut
(1) 3/8 x 2-1/4 in. Hexhead bolt
(1) 3/8 in. Flat washer
(1) 3/8 in. Nyloc nut
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or Power Commander is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing, therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.