The DRZ2 chain is a non O-Ring chain designed for high horsepower drag race use only.
- Used by the quickest and fastest streetbikes on the planet making over 650 horsepower! Also used by NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycles.
- Non O-ring, 11,500 lbs tensile strength. Standard nickle finish.
- How long of a chain do I need? - Add 10 pins for every 3 inches of swingarm you add.
- PRO TIP - Extend the life of your chain and sprockets by removing encrusted deposits of grease, sand and dirt.
- Thoroughly clean the chain with a non aggressive solvent, such as Motul Chain Clean/Degreaser. Using gasoline or harsh chemicals can cause damage to the O-rings.
- Lubricate the chain with a high quality chain lube. It must be fluid enough to get between the chain rollers and plates. It must also be thick enough and adhesive enough to withstand high rotations. On top of that it has a water-repellent role, so you can see why oil or grease are ineffective solutions. Motul Road Formula Chain Lube is ideal and comes in a convenient areasol can to minimize overspray.
- Repeat this every 500 miles or after a weekend at the track.