Dyna Shift Counter is the missing
link of the chain of systems on a drag bike. The Shift Counter provides
the proper interaction between the air shifter system, the ignition
system, the transmission, and other systems.
- Built-in programmable electronic shift kill
(replaces failure prone, not easily adjustable, mechanical air kill
switches) Includes 1-2 auto, 1-2-3 auto and 1-2-3-4 auto modes.
- Shift kill can be set at 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 or 90 milliseconds
- Can automatically control semi-automatic transmission kill sequences.
- Gear selector outputs allow you to control other
devices according to current gear selection. You can activate multi
stage nitrous systems, waste gates, fuel systems, timing
control, or anything else according to transmission gear.
- Plugs right into the Dyna 4000 Pro ignition kill input (and can be used with other ignitions)