Dynatek Pro Series Crank Trigger is a newly designed crankshaft pickup for use with the Dyna 2000 Sportbike and Dyna 4000 Pro Ignition System. The Pro Series Pickup consists of a blue anodized aluminum base plate with two injection molded pickup assemblies.
The Pro Series Crank Trigger is a superior pickup for the 4000 for the following reasons:
- Improved noise margin - The Pro Series Crank Trigger provides a stronger pickup signal with more distinct high and low voltage levels for improved triggering of the 4000 in harsh environments.
- Total immunity to engine grounding problems - The Pro Series Crank Trigger is electrically isolated from the engine case (unlike it's predecessor, the Dyna S), giving total immunity to electronic problems associated with inadequate engine grounding.
- Pre-wired for the DYNA 4000 ignition - The Pro Series Crank Trigger is a direct plugin!
- Shorter Module Height - The Pro Series Crank Trigger modules are 1/2" tall (Dyna S is 3/4" tall) allowing them to fit under GSXR ignition covers without modification
- Lighter weight
- Lower cost
- Uses standard Dyna 4000 magnet rotors