The Dyna 2Ki Programmable Ignition
is the newest addition to the successful line of Dyna 2000 ignition systems.
The 2Ki not only adds to, but extends many features of the best selling Dyna
2000 module out of sight in a completely new design that fits under the cam
- Single Fire operation down to zero rpm for easier
cranking and kicking.
- Will operate in all combinations of single fire or dual
fire with single plug or dual plug heads. (when used with appropriate
- 8 advance curves to cover a broad range of engine
builds and riding styles.
- Engine over rev protection adjustable from 6000 to 7500
# Adjustable timing retard for nitrous and turbo applications.
# VOES indicator. Allows you to tell at a glance the status of the VOES switch.
Also indicates when retard mode is active. Great for diagnosing faulty vacuum
switches or operation of retard controllers.
- Built in Tach Driver. Delivers stable tach signal even
during rev limiting or can be used to activate shift lights, auto
shifters, and other accessories.
- Easy static timing with built in timing indicator. No
timing light required.
- Intelligent over current / short circuit protection.
Every time power to the ignition is switched on, the 2Ki will check to see
if the coil is shorted, mis-wired, or the wrong type. If an error is
detected, the 2Ki will imediately switch off and issue a warning by
rapidly flashing the status indicator. Besides protecting the unit, this
also prevents the costly failure of an improperly matched coil going bad
one hour into your ride. After starting, the 2Ki countinuously monitors
the coil and wiring status.
- Active Dwell Control. Continually adjusts coil current
to maintain maximum spark energy all the way to redline while eliminating
coil stress caused by overcharging at idle. High efficiency design reduces
battery draw for easier cold wheather starting and lower charging system
- Ruggedized output - cannot be damaged by broken or
disconnected spark plug wires.
- Over voltage protected against momentary spikes (both
positive and negative going) as well as surges caused by faulty voltage
regulators or quick charge battery boosters.
- Harness constructed with TXL cross linked polyethylene
automotive wire for exceptional resistance to abrasion, heat, and chemical
attack. High temp glass braid jacket further increases the toughness of
the harness and provides a tight, clean appearance. Wire colors closely
match the factory harness for error free installation.
- Manufactured with premium quality components
specifically qualified for operation in a high temperature / high
vibration environment. A one piece aluminum housing and thermally
conductive epoxy encapsulation provide superior heat dissapation and
outstanding resistance to shock, vibration, and moisture.
- Advanced microprocessor technology.
- Quartz crystal accuracy.
- Intelligent overvoltage/overcurrent protection.
- Adjustable retard timing.
- Short circuit protection.
of our 2Ki ignitions are also PC Programmable:
- EIGHT POINT FULLY DEFINABLE WIDE OPEN THROTTLE CURVE
- EIGHT POINT FULLY DEFINABLE PART THROTTLE CURVE
- REV LIMIT PROGRAMMABLE IN 50 RPM STEPS
- PROGRAMMABLE DEAD CRANKING REVS 0-10
- PROGRAMMABLE REAR CYLINDER OFFSET, TOTAL OF +/- 10
- TOTAL ENGINE HOURS
- TIME AT WIDE OPEN THROTTLE
- NUMBER OF ENGINE STARTS (TWO MINUTES RUNNING COUNTS AS
- LONGEST TIME OPERATING AT WIDE OPEN THROTTLE
- MAXIMUM RPM
- SECONDS NEAR REV LIMIT
- STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF TIME AT RPM