Dunlop’s Sportmax Q3 is an ultra high-performance sport tire featuring Dunlop’s Carbon Fiber Technology.
- Dunlop’s CFT (Carbon Fiber Technology) that uses carbon fiber
reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering
performance and feel
- Aggressive Q3 tread pattern uses fewer grooves that are longer in length to enhance wet-weather performance
- Tire compounds were derived from road-race compounds to yield maximum sport bike performance
- Offers superb grip, stability, steering feel, and longevity on the street and on the track
- The Q3 tire compounds were derived from road-race compounds to yield maximum sportbike performance.
- The Dunlop Sportmax Q3 offers superb grip, stability, steering feel, and longevity on the street and on the track.
- Designed, tested, and manufactured in America, the Sportmax Q3 set new standards for high-performance sport tires.
- Size: 120/60-17
- Load/Speed Index: (55W)
- Sidewall: BW
- Part Number: 45036394
- Weight: 9lbs
- Overall Diameter: 22.82?
- Overall Width: 4.61?
- Full Tread Depth: 5/32
- Maximum Load at PSI: 481 @ 42
Dunlop Sportmax Q3 Review
It’s almost a constant; faster, lighter and better rules the
industry. Whether in motorcycles or in computers, or in transportation,
this always seems to be the case. Dunlop reveals its brand new and
improved Dunlop Sportmax Q3. The Q3 is an all-around sport tire that
sits between Big D’s more reasonably priced Qualifier and race-grade
GP-A tires. The Q3s continuously have an extra rigid-feeling carcass
compared to various other roadway tires in this sector. The tires still
absorb bumps and also provide a regulated trip that isn’t really severe.
The Q3 remains to be astounding for a road tire. Dunlop’s most current
Sportmax offers extra genuine track-grade efficiency compared to other
road tire we were used to having.