LISTED PRICE INCLUDES: One (1) fuel injector, one (1) connector adapter
Choose your fuel injector and connector type from the drop-down menus.
- Yamaha, RSR600, GSXR600, YFZ450r, VMax, YXZ1000-3 Cyl.;
- Kawasaki KFX450r, 2011-16 ZX10, ZX10r, ZX12, ZX14
- Honda CRF450 (OEM flow rate: 450cc/min)
- Suzuki GSXR750, RSR600, GSXR600, YZ450, YZF450
Fiveomotorsport insures small-batch quality control.
ENGINE-HORSEPOWER RATINGS -
Based on naturally aspisated 4 cyl high rpm engine, running 91-93 octane GAS
350 cc/min supports up to: 192
450 cc/min supports up to: 247
550 cc/min supports up to: 302
750 cc/min supports up to: 412
1000 cc/min supports up to: Turbocharged, 457 horsepower
- Solenoid Resistance: 12.5 OHMS
- Voltage: 8-15 Volts, Nominal 13.5 Volts
- Pressure: Min. 36 PSI (2.5 bar), Max. 130 PSI (9 BAR)
- Construction: Black composite/stainless steel
- All Viton o-rings/seals included for installation.
- ALL-fuels rated; including gasoline (MTBE), E-85, race gas; Q16, C16, etc.
FLOW CHART: Each set is sold with a complete and unique flow-data chart indicating individual static flow rates at 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0 BAR.
As well as 3.0 BAR dynamic pulse testing for idle (15% duty-cycle) and 50% duty-cycle.
Along with a complete dead time off-set (latency) table. Flow matching was done with industry-standard equipment of the highest quality.
The tests were performed at varying temperatures to achieve realistic results.
Linear tuning with excellent low-end, and idle rpm.
Fiveo is the only fuel injector seller that can claim this level of technology.
E85 Fuel usage - Because of the high-H2O levels, ethanol will not rust but tends to "dry" the orifices in stainless-steel constructed fuel injectors. Customers should be aware that this can be a problem with some fuel injectors and may cause a "sticking" problem. Periodic lubrication is recommended for any engine that will be left without starting/running for extended periods - weeks to months - at a time.