Banner's Q4X laser sensor family is highly versatile and precise and offers a reliable sensing range of 25 to 300 mm. The laser technology measures on a wide variety of target colors, materials, and surfaces. This versatile, rugged laser distance sensor offers superior performance and can detect sub-millimeter changes in distance. Discrete, analog (0-10 V or 4-20 mA), and clear object models are available.
Versatile, rugged laser distance sensors offering superior performance and capable of detecting sub-millimeter changes in distance.
- Discrete, analog (0 to 10 V or 4 to 20 mA), clear object, and IO-Link models available
- Reliable sensing range from as close as 25 mm and as far as 610 mm
- Detects across a variety of target colors, materials and surfaces based on distance
- Dual teach mode (intensity + distance) is ideal for error-proofing applications and enables clear object detection with no retro-reflector required
- Robust housing rated to IP69K with FDA-grade stainless steel
- Easy setup with responsive buttons
- Rugged design resists mechanical impact, over tightening and extreme vibration
- Clear distance readout from angled four-digit display